PROGRAMS, which track your progress through a Learning Path, are available as an open-enrollment option in the Learning Library:
- Crucial Conversations – Online
- Supervisory Development Program, University Requirement
- Supervisory Development Program, Certification
- TD Focus Certificate: Appreciative Inquiry
- TD Focus Certificate: Positive Psychology
- TD Focus Certificate: Strengths Development.
- TD Focus Certificate: Emergency Readiness.
- TD Focus Certificate: Building Proctor Readiness.
A Program is a combination of learning items such as Courses, Live Trainings, and Checkpoints. On the training tiles in the Learning Library, look at the bottom for the word “PROGRAM.” Or, you can click the carat next to “Filter by” and check Program before you search. You will enroll in the Program and that will automatically enroll you in all the Program pieces. You also must complete the entire Program to get the My Learning completion.