NEW and NOTEWORTHY!
MY LEARNING GENERAL INFORMATION
- Relatively new in My Learning: Courses, Checkpoints and Programs! Read about them in the My Learning Vocabulary.
- Calendar attachments: When you receive a registration confirmation, please click into the .ics calendar attachment which will transfer the date, time, and location of the training straight to your calendar! No more looking for addresses and rooms at the last minute.
TALENT DEVELOPMENT (TD) (why the new name?)
TD’s Early Spring 2020 Training Catalog lists trainings from 1/21/20 – 3/13/20, open for registration now.
Open-enrollment Programs, which track your progress through a Learning Path, are available now in the Learning Library:
A Program is a combination of learning items such as Courses, Live Trainings, and Checkpoints. On the training tiles in the Learning Library, look at the bottom for the word “PROGRAM.” Or, you can click the carat next to “Filter by” and check Program before you search. You will enroll in the Program and that will automatically enroll you in all the Program pieces. You also must complete the entire Program to get the My Learning completion.
- All the TD Foundation and Core classes have waitlist sessions to sign up for if the main session is full.
- Please contact the My Learning support email to request waitlists for Elective sessions that are full.
- Check back to My Learning often to find newly added trainings.
Strategies to find training openings:
What do you do when the training you hoped for is full?
- Check back into My Learning often to look for changes in openings.
- To register for a known waitlist, please search My Learning for the title of the training including the word WAITLIST. Always check the main session first to see if you find an open spot.
- If you have a specific training in mind for which you would like to see a waitlist, please email the My Learning support email.
BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
Starting in September, Business and Financial Services and the Budget Office will be offering training sessions via My Learning on Kuali, TEM, Accounts Payable, Budget Adjustment, and Property Management. Please watch this space for more information.
HEALTH & FINANCIAL WELLNESS
We’ve added a category to the My Learning Library entitled “Health & Financial Wellness.”
- My Learning now offers employees access to the new Course, CSU @Work Financial Wellness. Learners study sound financial practices they can apply at CSU and beyond, delivered through optional, online personal finance modules sponsored by the Charles Schwab Foundation.
- New trainings from Canvas Credit Union are posted for fall, under Health & Financial Wellness.